|Type of site||B.E. / Growth animations and movies|
Suckermouth.com is an original animation website that parodies and lampoons the breast expansion fetish that has exploded with the rise of the internet. The site was founded in 2006 by Aaron Mystery, under the banner of Pompous Nectar Productions (which also includes music acts Brethren and the Evil Empire & Grizlore).
In November 2006, Suckermouth.com became a subscription-based site, offering mostly B.E. Quickies - a term coined by Mystery to describe his short animations that were little more than breast expansion morphs.
Prior to the launch of Suckermouth, and in the early days of YouTube (2006), Aaron Mystery created animations chiefly to promote the band Brethren and the Evil Empire. Other videos featured characters drawn from band artwork or videos, even if they weren't promotional in intent. Early characters that garnered views of 100,000+ were Mr. Romance-Oh and Devil Baby. Ace the Zombie was also among these earliest characters (and first appeared in graphic form on the cover of the BATEE album The Too Much Fun Club Rides Again).
However, it was when Mystery uploaded his cleanest material from the Breast Expansion Archive that his YouTube success became enormous - and perilous. The original Suckermouth YouTube channel (YouTube.com/BATEEmultiverse) actually made it into the Top 40 of all YouTube channels. Mystery took this success for what it was and created the basic framework for the current Suckermouth.com: A pay site offering original animation on a regular basis that was often too mature for YouTube. The total video views for this original YouTube channel would approach 7 million before it was disabled due to an edit of the "Stripped Away" cartoon.
Formative Years: 2005-2007
Aaron Mystery's earliest B.E. cartoons go back to as early as 2005, though cartoons from that year would have been very crude, even for Suckermouth. With few exceptions, these vids are comprised of little more than one animated render of breast (and sometimes butt) expansion morphs.
It is unclear as to which B.E. Quickie was the first B.E. cartoon created specifically for Suckermouth, but a Mr. Romance-Oh vid was the first animation produced specifically for the site; this cartoon predates Suckermouth's subscription-based model.
Suckermouth is a site that does not remove material based on age. It functions as a living archive, and Mystery considers even the most clumsy and early work to be at least of historical value. Because of this, most of these very old vids can still be found on Suckermouth. In no particular order (other than year of production), they are:
- Acid Trip
- Urban Cowgirl
- American Girl
- Blue Skirt
- Magic Bandana
- Slumber Party Bimbofication
- Elf Woman Nude Workout
- Nude Spinster
- Montage: Oldies but Goodies
- Nip Slip
- Cat Girl Expands
- Oldies but Goodies - Montage of very old Mystery cartoons, some of which may be very close to a 2004 origin.
- Knife Girl
- Flat to Fat to Stacked
- Orgasmic Breast Expansion
- Dark Chocolate
- Cartwheel B.E. (possibly the first B.E. cartoon created specifically for Suckermouth)
- Remote Control B.E.
(The following early vids - while not available as downloads - predate Suckermouth.com and were restored to the site via Streaming Player relatively recently. They are: "Blueberry Girl", "Inflate-a-Model", "Inflate-a-Gal", "Bouncy Bouncy Red Tee", "M2F Soccer (clothed version)", "M2F Remote Control", "Tit Queen" (from House on Tether Lane story), "Black Lingerie", "Shifting Weight (Fat to B.E.)", "Grow at the Moon", "Blue Blouse & Jeans", "Pinkie", "Big White Bra (Chunky Chick)", "Black Beauty Revisited", and "Bookstore Gal (originally a Free Tour video)."
- Magic Bra & Panties 2007
- House on Tether Lane (Gusher)
- House on Tether Lane (Kathy)
- One Man's Skunk is Another Man's Pleasure
- Universal Remote
- Hips Don't Lie
- Bikini Breast Expansion
- Remote Fulfillment
Some of the following 2007 vids do not have proper names & instead have a date for a title, but when possible, a title is provided based on YouTube uploads, etc.
- Quickie 04-27-07 or "Trikini Breast Expansion (nude version)" [for lack of a better title] - The clothed version of this vid is noteworthy for being the 1st Suckermouth vid to break 100,000 video views.
- Quickie 04-12-07
- 2007 Montage #1
- Quickie 05-23-07
- Quickie 07-12-07 or "Horror Titties"
- The Shelk
- The Shelk (nude version)
- Stretch That Dress
- Growing Up
- From Behind [later used in the "Beach Boobies" video]
- Whole Lot of Everything 2007
- Quickie 08-30-07
- Mommy To Be
- Mommy To Be (nude version)
- Nerd Gets Big
- Quickie 09-16-07
- Fat Chick Plus
- Nerd Chick
- Quickie 10-20-07
- Quickie 10-20-07 (nude version)
- Elf Transforms (bad link, so technically vid is no longer available)
- Quickie 11-11-07 (created for an Interactive video)
- Wapow! (created for an Interactive video)
- Werewolf-to-Human (nude)
- Werewolf-to-Human (clothed)
- Werewolf (nude furry B.E.)
- Werewolf (clothed furry B.E.)
- Toon Giantess
- Quickie 12-01-07 (clothed)
- Quickie 12-01-07 (nude) (created for an Interactive video)
- Quickie 12-02-07
- Quickie 12-07-07
- Quickie 12-10-07 or "Mall Rat" - This cartoon represents a huge improvement in B.E. Quickies, with an elaborate transformation that involves morphs, a hair switch, and disappearing clothes. The camera pans are far more ambitious; the location more complete. The animation includes music and sound effects. And it is much longer than other Quickies created up until this point. "Mall Rat" would go on to inspire several sequel Quickies, and change Suckermouth animation forever.
- Quickie 12-11-07 or "Soft & Subtle" - This animation incensed Suckermouth fans on YouTube for its very modest breast expansion morph.
- Quickie 12-14-07 - Basically a "fix" of the "Soft & Subtle", with more substantial breast growth.
- 2007 Montage #2
- Quickie 12-20-07 or "B.E. 911" - According to Mystery, this cartoon was deliberately created in the vein of "Mall Rat", featuring another elaborate transformation. This cartoon - in censored form - was perhaps the first ever Suckermouth video banned by YouTube.
- The Warden's Wife - First ever Suckermouth cartoon to cast shadows
- Breast Expansion Strip Tease #1 - Another sequel-inspiring concept
- Red Carpet Blow-Up
Other cartoons, 2005-2007
Although most Suckermouth cartoons from this period were B.E. Quickies, there were some notable exceptions along the way. In no particular order, they are:
- Monique's Makeover (published 11-30-06) - Very crude and known to be Mystery's least favorite, this vid nonetheless features the first-ever reference to Ace the Zombie in a Suckermouth cartoon. This animation was banned by MySpace.
- The Bad Scout (published 02-05-07) - Very ambitious for its time, this cartoon followed a mischievous breast-expanding Scout as he travels from planet to planet. Featuring great scenery and interesting transformations, this cartoon nonetheless suffers from some ironic production choices, including a bald, effeminate robot with a male voice. Ace the Zombie is mentioned as being destroyed, though he does not make an appearance.
- Wayward Station #2 Vid Comic (published 12-12-06) - An animated sequel to a comic published on Suckermouth. In many ways, a Star Wars parody. Features a holographic Ace the Zombie, in line with the character's sci-fi leanings during this era.
- BvE Episode I Trailer #1 - A mock movie trailer that is little more than pre-existing clips and images, though many exist nowhere else at this point. Revolves around Ace the Zombie as an antagonist.
- BvE Episode I Trailer #2 - Another mock movie trailer, albeit a much more ambitious one. Also revolves around Ace the Zombie and features a cameo by Mr. Romance-Oh. A definite sci-fi theme is prevalent throughout.
- Green on Silver Saga Part 1 (published 12-05-06) - An attempted departure for Suckermouth, this cartoon was to be the first in a 9-part series that heralded a new era of storytelling. Instead, the cartoon was notoriously poorly-received for featuring no breast expansion of any kind. Ironically, while Ace the Zombie uses his original voice in this video, the device he steals is able to speak and sounds more like Ace's eventual tenor. Though it may have been the wrong market, one can argue this series was ahead of its time compared to Mystery's other work during this era.
- Green on Silver Saga Part 2 (published 12-22-06) - Labeled as a "work in progress" and thus never finished, Ace reveals the device he steals is capable of breast expansion, harking back to Suckermouth comics created under the BvE (Bimbos vs. Earth) banner and uploaded to BEArchive years earlier. However, the cartoon - like it's predecessor - contains no transformations or female characters at all.
- Bastard Piece Theater "Big Ass Toons" - Called an "experiment" by Mystery, this cartoon was intended as a mock Reading Rainbow of sorts. Introducing toons Sami and Jada and - other than the intro - relying on nothing more than pan and scan still images with a male robotic voice over, the project was an enormous success, and the original YouTube upload went on to surpass 250,000 views. Several Bastard Piece Theater episodes would follow, but none would recapture the popularity of the original.
Non-animated work, 2005-2007
Aaron Mystery created dozens of still sequences, comics, and short stories during this formative period. Although there are relatively few created specifically for Suckermouth.com, much of Mystery's early work can still be found on the BEArchive. Some of it includes Ace the Zombie.
Mystery created at least 13 Interactive Breast Expansion vids for Suckermouth, but updates to the Flash software they were based on have rendered the games inaccessible to most users. As of 2011, there are no plans to resurrect this concept and the "Arcade" has been relegated to the "Mothballed" section of Suckermouth.com's Members Index.
Developing Talent: 2008-2009
2008-2009 resulted in a much-refined Suckermouth experience, from web site improvements like the addition of streaming players and channels to Mystery finally settling into his rhythm as a creator of parody and comedy. Though some cartoons are more advanced than others, the steady improvement in animation quality during this period can be observed quite easily, particularly in the establishment of ongoing series with recurring characters.
It is important to note that the beginning of 2008 does suffer from a certain anemia when it comes to adventurous B.E. Quickies. Alternate versions - at times, to a ridiculous degree - emphasize the lack of original Quickies as 2008 emerged.
In order of publication, B.E. Quickies for 2008 were:
- Helium Warrior vs. Ace the Zombie - Despite its obvious clumsiness, this cartoon previews many future Suckermouth concepts, including a more menacing Ace and conflict between characters.
- B.E. Quickie Cartoons - A one-shot experiment of 2D breast expansion cartoons. The concept was revisited for the series Wand Day After Another and Bastard Piece Theater, but never for morphs again.
- College Girl Grown Wild 3
- Toy Grows Story
- Toy Grows Story (Giantess)
- T-Shirt & Panties
- Without T-Shirt & Panties
- Specimen 69 - In terms of atmospherics and rendering quality, this cartoon offered a lot more promise than 2008's previous Quickies.
- Butterfly (clothed) - Based on the BPT mini-series The Amber Purple Quintology.
- Butterfly (nude)
- Quickie 02-08-08a (clothed)
- Quickie 02-08-08b (bra n' panties)
- Quickie 02-08-08c (nude)
- Quickie 02-10-08 (based on the Bastard Piece Theater Episode "Twins")
- Quickie 03-08-08 - This lazy, uninteresting effort received harsh push-back from fans, and Mystery acknowledges the resulting negative reaction served as a wake-up call to return to inspired B.E. Quickies. However, the effects were not immediately apparent, as Quickies would continue to underwhelm until very late in the year. As a matter of fact, this clip was used later during The Nightmare Hour episode "Beach Boobies."
- Quickie 03-08-09 (clothed version of previous Quickie)
- Quickie 03-15-08
- Quickie 03-16-08
- Quickie 03-21-08 - One of five variations, all of which were well received (despite the ridiculousness of having six versions of one short cartoon).
- Quickie 03-22-08 - Bra n' jeans version of previous Quickie.
- Quickie 03-23-08 - Bra n' panties version of previous Quickie.
- Quickie 03-23-08 Strip or "Rip n' Strip" - Alternate version of previous Quickie in which the model starts fully clothed, but has her clothes rip off as her breasts and butt expand.
- Quickie 03-23-08 Nude - Completely nude version of previous Quickie.
- Quickie 03-25-08 (nude)
- Quickie 03-25-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 03-28-08 - Non-canon breast expansion featuring Bastard Piece Theater stars Sami and Jada.
- Quickie 04-07-08 (nude) - The 04-07 pair of Quickies were also from Bastard Piece Theater.
- Quickie 04-07-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 04-08-08 - Yet another BPT Quickie.
- Quickie 04-14-08
- Quickie 04-17-08 - Clothed version of previous Quickie.
- Quickie 04-20-08 or "Corporate Office Party 1989" - Possibly in the spirit of its date of publication, this Quickie makes a half-hearted attempt at humor, referencing the non-existent activist group, "Bimbos of America".
- Quickie 04-25-08
- Quickie 04-26-08 - Clothed version of previous Quickie; later incorporated into the full version of Wand Day After Another Season 1.
- Quickie 05-02-08
- Quickie 05-03-08
- Quickie 05-04-08 - Clothed version of previous Quickie; another clip taken from Bastard Piece Theater.
- Quickie 05-13-08
- Rabbit Stew
- Quickie 05-26-08 - Adapted from a different the vid comic series Scrubbed.
- Quickie 06-08-08 (nude)
- Quickie 06-08-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 06-16-08 (nude)
- Quickie 06-16-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 06-22-08 (nude)
- Quickie 06-22-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 06-28-08 (nude)
- Quickie 06-28-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 07-02-08 or "Jenna's Choice" (clothed B.E.)
- Quickie 07-02-08 or "Jenna's Choice" (nude B.E.)
- Quickie 07-02-08 or "Jenna's Choice" (clothed belly-inflation) - Along with its nude counterpart, the only real example of a Suckermouth belly inflation cartoon; though - as noted above - it has pure B.E. versions.
- Quickie 07-02-08 or "Jenna's Choice"(nude belly inflation)
- Quickie 07-04-08 - Features the voice of Ace the Zombie, though he is never seen.
- Quickie 07-09-08 (nude)
- Quickie 07-09-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 07-12-08 or "Ace the Zombie Strikes Again!" (nude) - Despite being mentioned in the onscreen text at the beginning of the cartoon, Ace the Zombie never actually makes an appearance, not even as a disembodied voice. Despite this, the vid is slightly more ambitious than the average 2008 Quickie, featuring a more developed aesthetic in regards to both character and scenery. Notably, it is one of the only Suckermouth cartoons to feature a gun (though we never see it used), an item Aaron Mystery has made clear rarely has a place in his imaginary world.
- Quickie 07-12-08 or "Ace the Zombie Strikes Again!" (clothed)
- Quickie 07-14-08
- Quickie 07-17-08
- Quickie 07-20-08
- Quickie 07-26-08
- Quickie 08-06-08
- Quickie 08-30-08 (nude)
- Quickie 08-30-08 (clothed)
- Quickie 09-11-08
- Filmstrip - Finally evidence emerged that Aaron Mystery was ready to take the B.E. Quickie in a more ambitious direction. Besides being a competent strip tease-breast expansion morph combination, it also permanently established legitimate titles for B.E. Quickies, which up until this point were usually simply named by date of publication (though off-the-cuff titles were often thought up for video sites like YouTube and DailyMotion).
- Tightie Nightie (clothed)
- Tightie Nightie (nude)
- Secret Window - Featuring a rare onscreen appearance of Ace the Zombie in a B.E. Quickie.
- Boobwatch - Adapted from an Interactive Video.
- Mountains of Youth - Adapted from an Interactive Video.
- Stripped Away - A very strong strip tease-B.E. combo. A censored version of this cartoon resulted in YouTube's deletion of Suckermouth's original and most popular channel (youtube.com/bateemultiverse).
- Strip Off!
- Return of the Shulk - Here, Mystery tried to capitalize on the popularity of previous super hero parodies. Upon very poor reception, the nude version was abandoned completely and never fully entered production.
- Fill 'Er Up - Another great little cartoon that was banned by YouTube and therefore contributed to the deletion of youtube.com/bateemultiverse
- B.E. Hive - A very ambitious horror/sci-fi/anime style work featuring tentacles. This cartoon would inspire a sequel the following year.
- B.E.chanical Bull - The only Suckermouth cartoon to feature simulated hair physics. Its location is the same tavern seen in "Fill 'Er Up".
- Water Balloons
- Fat Chance
- LesBEians - An early and somewhat successful attempt at a lesbian cartoon by Suckermouth. Subsequent similarly-themed cartoons include "Heavy Lifting", Big Brethren "Lick My Crack (A Lesbian Experience)", and Ink Boob "Lez Get Real".
Other 2008 Series
For the first time, cartoons other than B.E. Quickies were emphasized at Suckermouth. Of particular note is Bastard Piece Theater, a series based on the huge success of "Big Ass Toons".
2008 Bastard Piece Theater episodes
- Return of Ace the Zombie - Also a pan and scan, this animation is done in a more realistic style than "Big Ass Toons", and is the first cartoon in which Ace the Zombie has red eyes (his eyes change color with each reincarnation, and had been yellow up to this point). This story briefly stood alone as an illustrated story on Suckermouth before being given the BPT treatment.
- Twins (published 2-29-08) - Another more realistic pan-and-scan, this one parodies the Olsen Twins Mary Kate and Ashley.
- The Amber Purple Quintology (published in five parts during January and February, 2008) - A mini-series inspired by dreams. The animation style evolves throughout the series, starting as pan-and-scan before moving to 2D lip syncing and finally ending up as a full 3D animation. Of note is that the the "maid" seems to have two different names, an oversight the finale attempts to correct, albeit clumsily. Ace appears in drag for the first time, a gag reused for the Featurette "Tasty N' Juicy (Ace Has Talent)".
- Big Ass Toons: The Series (published in five parts starting March 2008) - Technically a trilogy, this was a full-blown attempt to recapture the popularity of the original "Big Ass Toons." Slightly more elaborate than the original Sami and Jada vid, this series did not perform particularly well, certainly in light of the popularity of "Big Ass Toons".
- Hell Circa 2008 - Marking the beginning of Suckermouth.com's self-referential phase (which has arguably yet to end), this cartoon refers to Ace the Zombie as "Head of Programming" and Satan as "The Boss," the first explicit implication that Suckermouth is a channel in Hell. Ace, Harriett LeBeaux, Devil Baby, and Mr. Romance-Oh are joined together as "Team Alpha", while other (doppleganger) characters are invented as members of "Team Omega."
- A Dick in Art Class - A hugely popular vid (its original YouTube upload surpassed 75,000 views), this cartoon serves as an anti-homophobic romp that is the first ever depiction of a penis in a Suckermouth cartoon (though not unscathed). Features Ace the Zombie and Mr. Romance-Oh, and continues the "Alpha Omega" storyline from the previous BPT episode. This cartoon marks a bold and important turning point for Mystery's sense of comedy and storytelling, showing a willingness to go against the grain to tell a joke or make a point.
- Who Do the Voodoo Doll - Intended as a two-parter, this episode is a parody of MSNBC's popular program "To Catch a Predator." It does not feature any breast expansion, though the appearance of Ace the Zombie at the end of the episode - and a published clip from the unfinished sequel - indicate it was to be a B.E. tale in the end. Instead, this is the last Bastard Piece Theater episode created, as the channel has been relegated to the "mothballed" section on Suckermouth.com's Members Index. At this point, it appears the story will never be finished.
Wand Day After Another
Created as a mock animated B.E. blog, Wand Day After Another utilized the same 2D format from Bastard Piece Theater, only with lip syncing and character voices from the start. While the series was well-received, Harriett LeBeaux's "unique" voice was the subject of constant criticism; this fact would be mocked repeatedly when the character appears later.
- Season 1 - A four-part storyline following the development of Harriett LeBeaux from a nerdy nobody to a voluptuous vixen. The Suckermouth.com vid of the full season offers a clip not found in the individual episodes.
- Season 2 - Taking place in an "alternate universe", Harriett Potter is introduced as the owner of the Wand of Breast Expansion. These first two cartoons maintain the 2D style, but would be the last such Wand episodes.
So while B.E. Quickies more or less maintained their course in 2008, series such as Bastard Piece Theater and Wand Day After Another offered glimpses of a Suckermouth that was attempting to be more humorous than erotic, even if it meant poking fun at itself.
In order of publication, the 2009 B.E. Quickies were:
- Harriett Potter Non-Canon B.E. - An inauspicious start for 2009 Quickies, this vid follows the pattern of cartoons based on little more than distilling a longer Suckermouth story down to a simple Quickie.
- Drinking Bosom Buddies - This cartoon was much more indicative of the quality of B.E. Quickies that was to follow. The rendering style is rich and the animation more ambitious, featuring three transformations, including M2F.
- Growing Nowhere Fast - The title is a pun referencing the apparent lack of progress displayed by this rather boring Quickie.
- Punky Boobster - Aaron Mystery described this cartoon as a "culmination of years of frustration and (unfocused) planning. To dislike Soleil Moon Frye because she chopped her breasts off is my right, but having it torture me for so many years was unacceptable. This animation is Breast Expansion Parody as revenge if you will. It was well done, extremely well-received, and set the bar for Quickies in 2009."
- Heavy Lifting - The first lesbian Quickie of 2009, Mystery writes, "The video was hampered by an uneven application of various half-formed ideas. I remember having my share of technical issues on this one as well, which surely impacted the result. The lesbian scene at the end is fairly solid but cheapened by all the junk at the beginning."
- Let's Make a Bimbo
- B.E.clipse - Featuring Ace the Zombie's return to the B.E. Quickie format, down to his sci-fi schtick and aggressive tactics.
- B.E.clipse (nude version)
- Arsesome Boobage
- Obsessive - A commercial parody lampooning Progressive Insurance's Flo, another case of what Mystery would call "Breast Expansion Parody as revenge".
- BEach Ball
- Vegas - In Mystery's own words, this cartoon "altered Suckermouth animations forever. For the first time, a woman was speaking in a Suckermouth cartoon, and it wasn't me doing the voices! A sexy British voice and equally attractive model captivated fans and proved that I was not willing to sit still in 2009. The introduction of real female voices opened up hundreds of possibilities that I did not feel were there before."
- MTF 2009 - A very rare case of a Suckermouth cartoon being faithfully updated: It is a remake of the cartoon that garnered 250,000 views on YouTube. Though two versions of "MTF 2009" exist, only the nude version is currently available.
- B.E. Hive 2 - A sequel to the 2008 Quickie. This one takes place in the mall and once again uses tentacles in combination with breast expansion.
- Zap! - Adapted from the series Transformation Fantasy Force. Done in a deliberate comic book style, complete with word balloons.
- Ice Cream Barbara
- Mall Cougar (clothed)
- Mall Cougar (nude)
- AceScapes - In his blog, Mystery states that this cartoon "played on the popular hunter-becomes-the-hunted theme, but suffered from misdirection and lack of finesse; it also feels unfinished in some ways." Interestingly, Ace the Zombie is dressed in the same outfit he is seen in at the end of Bastard Piece Theater episode "Who Do the Voodoo Doll."
- The Chair - This is the first vid to have that glossy quality that would define the new generation of Quickies. "The Chair" (which has a remarkably-unique Giantess counterpart), features a dynamic scene, ripping clothes, and a compelling soundtrack.
- G.I. Grow 1 - A parody of the G.I. Joe movie, this Quickie continues to show that Mystery and his art was again evolving. There is nothing lazy about this effort: It features mechanized contraptions, a gun that fires B.E. pills, and a rare underwater scene. The Brunette and The Redhead are faithful parodies of Joe characters The Baroness and Scarlett.
- G.I. Grow 2 - A continuation of the previous cartoon, this sequel did not disappoint: The Chair makes a reappearance, as does the ripping clothes effect.
- Breast Expansion Strip Tease 4 - A remarkably good strip tease Quickie, Mystery remarked that this was an unofficial part of the G.I. Grow series (he affirmed that the dancer is named "Uncover Me Girl," a reference to the G.I. Joe character Cover Girl).
- G.I. Grow 3 - The final G.I. Joe parody. Instead of tapping the recent film for material, it features a stripping, growing Lady J-Cups, a nod to G.I. Joe's Lady Jaye, who did not appear in the motion picture.
- Glad to be Back - Due to a disastrous computer breakdown, Suckermouth production ceased for two months near the end of 2009. When Mystery came back online with a different system, he feared he had lost production capacity. This terrible and sophomoric Quickie reflects that caution, an admittedly rushed effort done simply to publish a new cartoon after such a long break.
- Big Elfin' Deal - Although slightly better than "Glad to be Back", another underwhelming vid that appears to belong in 2008 more than December 2009.
- Nerd No More
- Changing Room - Feeling the previous three B.E. Quickies had been notoriously weak, Mystery strove to create something more reminiscent of his best stuff. "Although I don't consider it up to the standard of... G.I. Grow or 'Strip Tease 4' ," Mystery states, "It does point us in the right direction going into 2010."
In every way, 2009 was The Year of Giantess for Suckermouth, as Mystery worked diligently courting fans of this genre throughout. As early as January, "Wand Day After Another" tapped this "fetish," but it wasn't until April 2009 that GTS was treated as its own category, and would eventually receive its own channel. However, by the end of 2009, it appeared that Mystery had moved on, leaving his new GTS fans dangling in the wind.
In order of production, the 2009 GTS cartoons are:
- GTS Quickie #1 (Atomic series) (clothed and nude versions) - Used live action footage in addition to 3D animation. Very well received by the public.
- GTS Quickie #2 (Atomic series) (clothed and nude versions)
- GTS Quickie #3 (Atomic series) (clothed and nude versions) - According to Mystery: "Although the first two GTS Quickies were pitch-perfect, 'GTS Quickie #3' (both the nude and clothed versions) seemed to slip a little. Honestly, I think it's a combination of the wrong soundtrack and animation that comes up a tad short (luckily, it has insanely large breast expansion). This vid was not well-received."
- GTS Atomic Featurette - Hailed by Mystery, this video, "culled together from... Atomic GTS Quickies was an enormous success, and will stand the test of time as one of the great Suckermouth cartoons." It features footage not in its Quickies counterparts. Currently the most popular video on Suckermouth's current YouTube channel SuckermouthLives.
- The Giantess Chair - A very strong outing, this GTS Quickie was to kick off a new series. It has a unique B.E. counterpart.
- Street Walker - A continuation of the previous GTS Quickie, this equally-strong animation was to be followed by its own sequel, but, according to Mystery: "A third Quickie in this series was attempted, but never came to fruition."
- Big Around Town - The first GTS cartoon created after "The Great Darkness" (Mystery's term for the two-month production outage of 2009). He reports that this GTS Quickie and the one to come after it are "definitely in the vein of the simpler (B.E.) Quickies, however... despite the new technique and decent scenery, both fall short of what was achieved earlier in the year with the Atomic and Street Walker series."
- Giant Mall - Despite promises to the contrary in his blog, this was to be the last Suckermouth Giantess cartoon of 2009. Suckermouth did not feature one GTS morph in 2010, though "Alice In Suckerland: The Ride" was conceived as a Giantess project.
Other 2009 cartoons
- Wand Day After Another "A Cold Day In Hellen" - Aaron Mystery explained in his blog that this cartoon "was a fantastic and drastic change from the previous two [Wand] episodes, chucking the flat 'Adult Swim' style animation for the vivid 3D experience that better suits Breast Expansion. This episode had everything, from Giantess to pygmy growth/shrinking, breast expansion, Ace the Zombie, and two magic wands! Oh, and the whole thing takes place in Hell! Also of note is that this was the last Alpha Omega storyline crossover to date."
- Big Brethren "Twittersode" - Featuring only Mr. Romance-Oh and Wheeler Red (both naked, though thankfully obscured), the negative reaction to this un-sexy vid created a rift between Mystery and the YouTube B.E. community that has arguably never healed. Mystery wrote in his blog at the time, "A gimmick and a niche is one thing: But single-minded tunnel-vision to the detriment of all other possibilities will never lead to long-term prosperity and growth in an artist. Suckermouth is a brand of breast expansion cartoons, I get that, but it is mine. And when I'm free to experiment, I'm ultimately able to come back and make better B.E. vids. What, am I supposed to still be doing a bunch of one second morphs? Give me a break!"
- Big Brethren "Lick My Crack: A Lesbian Experience" - Created to be the exact antithesis of the previous Big Brethren episode (yet still refraining from breast expansion), "Lick My Crack" was a stunning and beautiful departure for a series that had always suffered from lack of aesthetics.
- The Nightmare Hour "Kate Moss Skit" - Described by Mystery as "a bit of a dud... subsequent attempts to make more segments of this mock late night show have gone nowhere." However, 2010 would indeed give The Nightmare Hour a second wind.
Bimbo Vampires vs. Zombies
While Mystery had high hopes for this series, it is generally regarded as a failure. Episodes are not sequential, as the epilogue ("Growing Ratings") was published as the second cartoon. It is unclear as to whether this series of Featurettes will be revived.
- The B.E.ginning - The only Suckermouth cartoon that takes place in the past (though the date is uncertain). It features Ace the Zombie, who transforms ugly, bald vampires into beautiful women (Bimbo Vampires). Ace is accompanied by a woman named Jezebel, who otherwise remains a mystery in her solitary appearance. Also, Ace requires a device called The Rod to transform the vampires, and interesting connection to 2007's Green on Silver Saga, in which he hunts down that very object.
- Growing Ratings - A parody of the transformation scene at the end of the film "The Howling", only with a Bimbo Vampire in place of a werewolf. Referred to as the epilogue of the story.
- Ambush - Adventurous in its own right, "Ambush" pits an attractive Zombie Hunter against the undead. While she dispatches the two zombies easy enough, a Bimbo Vampire bites our protagonist and transforms her accordingly. This is the first Suckermouth cartoon to show a gun actively being fired.
- Chamber of the Zombies - The episode that likely killed the series. It contains no breast expansion or Bimbo Vampires. However, with three guest voices in addition to Mystery's own, this cartoon has more voice over actors than any other Suckermouth cartoon.
Transformation Fantasy Force
This series was to be an enormous part of Suckermouth in 2009, comprising of a main series and two sub-series.
- What's Breast for Women Parts 1 and 2 - Introducing the feminist and breast-expansion capable Priscilla Minx, this series mocks charges of sexism against Suckermouth and breast expansion as a genre. What's Breast for Women is treated as a sub-series of TFF.
- What's Breast for Women Parts 3 and 4 -Similar to the previous two episodes, just with a different subject for Priscilla to "coach".
- What's Breast for Women Parts 5 and 6 (Stripper Edition) - Takes place in a gentleman's club, as opposed to the traditional WBFW set. Of note is that Part 5 was the last cartoon produced before "The Great Darkness," a two-month period of complete inactivity due to a computer crash.
- TFF Origins: "The Shrink Must Die" - A giantess cartoon through-and-through, this is part of the Origins sub-series. A very rare case where a character dies in a Suckermouth cartoon, as The Shrink is squashed under the Giantess' butt.
- The Gladiator - The first episode in the main Transformation Fantasy Force series, "The Gladiator" pits Priscilla Minx against mutant thugs and The Giantess. Gun play and murder make this a unique Suckermouth cartoon, and indicated TFF was to be different than any other series.
- Thar Be Monsters Part 1 - Also part of the main TFF series; in this episode, Priscilla Minx is captured and held prisoner by H.P. Lovecraft's famous character Cthulhu. It is not clear how Priscilla escapes, though we assume she does, as she appears in many cartoons afterwards. It is possible the chronology of TFF is not in line with the rest of the Suckermouth universe.
- TFF Origins: Jen-Der Ben-Der - Introduces the M2F member of the team, Jen-Der Ben-Der. Includes an appearance by the Greek goddess Aphrodite. The inclusion of a Greek god in this episode - and Cthulhu in the previous - indicate TFF deals with a wider spiritual scope than the traditional Hell mythology that permeates many Suckermouth cartoons.
- Thar Be Monsters Part 2 - Here, we see Ace the Zombie choking out Malateki from "Thar Be Monsters" Part 1. It is the first time Ace is revealed to have killed anyone since the vid comic "The Government Strikes Back" published many years earlier. While it contradicts Ace's supposed and current lack of blood lust, we are to assume Malateki's invocation of a god (in this case, Cthulhu) was enough to rile Ace to murder. It can also be speculated that it is his concern for Minx. A third possibility is that Malateki was not actually killed.
Other 2009 Ace the Zombie cartoons
- Juicy N' Tasty (Ace Has Talent) - This Featurette is a musical parody of the hype surrounding Susan Boyle. Here, Ace again dresses in drag and serenades three mall fast food workers until they age into huge-breasted bimbos.
- BErater - Yet another example of Aaron Mystery's "breast expansion as parody," this Featurette retaliates against a Twitter-user that did not appreciate Suckermouth cartoons or tweets about them. A very successful cartoon, and among Mystery's favorites.
I Am Tiger
Lampooning the troubles professional golfer Tiger Woods encountered in 2009, the I Am Tiger series conflates the drama with the remake of the film I Am Legend. On a humorous note, Tiger Woods used the alias William Smith, while Will Smith starred in I Am Legend.
- I Am Tiger Part 1 - The longest of the three I Am Tiger episodes (Part 3 would follow in 2010), this cartoon reveals how the cure for breast cancer has led to a disease that turns women in man-eating bimbos.
- I Am Tiger Part 2 - William "Tiger" Smith continues to discover the perils of living in a world with little else other than man-devouring - albeit, beautiful - she-beasts.
The Modern Era: 2010-Current
2010 was an interesting year for Suckermouth, in that it had more ups and downs than almost any other.
First, the bad: B.E. Quickies were an endangered species. Giantess was seemingly abandoned. Cartoons dealt with suicide and feelings of apathy toward breast expansion. Six episodes of the Breast Expansion Tournament were successfully delivered in quick order, only for the year to end with no Championship. And to top it off, by the end of the year, production had plummeted to one cartoon a month.
And the good: The era of "just a morph" was clearly over. Stories became stronger and characters more refined. A new series, Ink Boob, rose to brilliance and made its star Molly a Suckermouth mainstay. Ace the Zombie settled into his own as the Lord of Suckermouth. And the breast expansion was better than ever.
As 2011 starts, the B.E. Quickie is back, Ink Boob continues, and the Breast Expansion Championship is scheduled for February 6 (Halftime during the Superbowl). January 2011 saw the publishing of nine original cartoons, proof that Suckermouth is indeed back in form.
2010 B.E. Quickies
In order of production, the 2010 B.E. Quickies were:
- Double D's Drive-Thru - A fast food parody that hits the spot. Of note is that the drive-thru customer is the same woman in the same Viper as seen in GTS Quickie "Street Walker."
- BElevator (or The Gift Lift) - In what was supposed to be part of a B.E. Quickies sub-series, this cartoon has a certain horror-movie quality to it, despite being fairly traditional breast expansion.
- Star Sucker - Clearly a Star Wars farce, this cartoon and its sequel feature the drunken Lee Barhopper as a Luke Skywalker parody. Barhopper is the only character to transition from a start in Quickies to other Suckermouth series.
- The Blow-Up Machine - The second of only two Building B.E. episodes, "The Blow-Up Machine" features a model that is quite muscular for Suckermouth. Mystery confirms this was not his first choice, but decided to embrace versatility as opposed to comfort.
- B.E.8 Commercial Parody (nude and bra n' panties versions) - A dead-on parody of a V8 commercial. This would be the last time a Quickie had an alternate version.
- B.E. Sting - A very simple, somewhat brief and modest B.E. Quickie in which a bee sting leads to breast expansion. Mystery confirms he cut the animation short due to a technical glitch, and that Quickies were plagued with such glitches throughout 2010.
- Return of Barhopper - Lee Barhopper makes a return trip in this dialog-heavy Quickie, using his powers to undress and expand a potential assassin. The bartender from "Star Sucker" returns as a background character, in a rare example of continuity across Quickies.
In what started off as a mere parody of the film Ink Heart, Ink Boob quickly evolved into the Suckermouth series of the year. In order of production, the 2010 Ink Boob cartoons are:
- Episode 0: Development - The series' main protagonist Molly is introduced, and is revealed to have a penchant for breast expansion and the ability to type stories and characters into reality.
- Episode 1: Busting Out - Not only does Molly continue to expand her own breasts, but Princess Molly's as well.
- Episode 2: Lez Get Real - The first Suckermouth lesbian cartoon since Big Brethren episode "Lick My Crack".
- Episodes 3, 4, and 5: Breast Friends Forever - This trilogy within Ink Boob Season 1 follows three friends as they are tempted by a female Satan into asking for bigger boobs and better bodies.
- Episode 6: The Aristocrats - An incredibly strange cartoon, this continuation of the previous episode lives up to its namesake. The Season 1 finale.
- Episode 00: Jack & Jill - We are introduced to a new cast of characters: Sisters Emily and Jessica, and Jessica's boyfriend Jack; the latter doesn't exactly last the episode. A horror-themed M2F cartoon, complete with a creepy witch that moves through walls.
- Episode 1: Mom Butt - Molly returns as she expands the breasts of Jack's mom Mary merely by typing about it.
- Episode 2: Sisterhood - Jessica is troubled by her attraction to Mary and her desire to see Emily's dramatic breast growth continue.
While all B.E. Tourney episodes are presented as part of The Nightmare Hour show, several of its matches are actually published under the banner of other series. For the sake of clarity, all such episodes have been listed here chronologically, regardless of series.
- The Nightmare Hour featuring The Adventures of Kink (Superbowl Halftime Special) - Published on Super Sunday 2010, this special edition of The Nightmare Hour lampoons video game characters Link and Princess Zelda, among other things. It would be the Pixie Lemon Lime and Ace the Zombie - who both appear - that would go on to meet in the B.E. Tourney months later.
- Assisted Suicide - Referencing Aaron Mystery's own depressed mood at the time, this cartoon challenged viewers as Ace contemplates suicide over the possibility of never ending B.E. cartoons. Meanwhile, Kink is revealed to actually be female. Ace helps her to become more effeminate, though when the demon protests that Kink's breasts are not big enough, the elf beheads him. It is then implied that she burns Ace's head in a furnace.
- Ace TV - The first half of this cartoon reveals Ace the Zombie to be back in Hell, reinvented as a parody of Fox News host Glenn Beck. The second half lampoons the Letterman-Leno-Oprah 2010 Superbowl Halftime commercial: Ace, Aaron Mystery, and Priscilla Minx argue back and forth until the latter expands her breasts dramatically. This is the first-ever portrayal of Mystery in animated form.
- Funnier Dead - On Sunday, May 2, 2010, the celebrity-owned comedy site FunnyOrDie removed all its Suckermouth videos. This occurrence helped to drive Mystery deeper into a suicidal frenzy, as he had reached out to FunnyOrDie co-owner Will Ferrell just two months earlier in a state of desperation. This video features no breast expansion and is merely an animated - if clever - critique of FunnyOrDie.com and its HBO show FunnyOrDie Presents.
- The Nightmare Hour: Breast Expansion Tournament 1 - Ace the Zombie organizes the Intergalactic Breast Expansion Tournament to prove he is the best B.E. artist in existence. In the opening match, Mystery again appears, this time to take on Al-Minus, an obvious parody of Aladdin. Al-Minus has no trouble dispatching with the typically-indecisive animator.
- Transformation Fantasy Force - What's Breast for Women: Breast Expansion Tournament 2 - This time it is Priscilla Minx that falls to a newcomer in the form of Lee Barhopper, whose radical use of B.E. leaves conservative Priscilla in the dust. (This would be the only TFF episode of 2010.)
- Wand Day After Another: Breast Expansion Tournament 3 - Wand comes out of hiatus so that the two Harrietts can face off once again. As opposed to their previous meeting, this time Harriett Potter comes out on top and thus moves on in the B.E. Tourney.
- The Nightmare Hour: Breast Expansion Tournament 4 - Ace makes his first appearance as a participant in the B.E. Tourney, as he proves that Kink the Elf's Pixie Lemon Lime is no match for The Patron Saint of Breast Expansion.
- The Nightmare Hour: Breast Expansion Tournament 5 - As the B.E. Tourney advances, newcomers Al-Minus and Lee Barhopper square off in a breast expansion contest that leaves the Aladdin knock-off with a hole in his chest. Barhopper advances into the B.E. Championship.
- Wand Day After Another: Breast Expansion Tournament 6 - In what was to be the final Wand episode, Harriett Potter fails to defeat Ace the Zombie at his own game. She also ends up bigger-breasted for it.
- How to (Mis)Treat Women - Aaron Mystery learns from Ace that he has no game when it comes to picking up the ladies. Ace delivers the breast expansion, while Mystery proves once again to be a complete loser.
- I Am Tiger Part 3 - As Tiger Woods fell out of the news, this Suckermouth mini-series seemed to reach its inevitable conclusion. Despite the fact the series ends on a cliff-hanger and claims "to be continued", Mystery now confirms we are to assume that Cleo eats William "Tiger" Smith, and that there will be no more I Am Tiger episodes (update: I Am Tiger Part 4 was indeed released in 2011, thereby concluding the series).
- Alice in Suckerland - The Ride - In his only giantess-themed cartoon of the year, Mystery delivers a stunning several-minute first-person run-through of a mock Alice In Wonderland ride. Mystery confirms this project as a labor of love, and that he always intended to do more giantess in 2010.